Essentials SEO Package
The Web Results Direct Essentials SEO package is a low cost entry-level service engineered to help small and local businesses achieve their objectives by combining our extensive experience in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
This package is suitable for small businesses, selling locally or nationally, and sole traders seeking an advantage over their direct competitors.
By ensuring their websites are optimised for the search engines, and following best practices in terms of visitor conversions and user experience, we help companies develop healthy websites that deliver businesses results.
For a low monthly fee we will work with you to achieve an overall timetable of activity to support your businesses’ growth. An example schedule of activity is outlined below:
The 5 Essential Steps to SEO
Account set-up with Google Analytics, our in-house monitoring systems, conversion tracking and a free 0845 telephone number to allow call tracking. A strategic review of your business objectives and analysis of a new client survey that we would ask you to complete in order to define your target market and agree campaign goals. Basic keyword research around your services/products and a technical SEO audit of your site, from which we will provide you with a range of technical and SEO recommendations to implement on the site.
Submission of your site to a number of online directories, creation of local listing pages on 3rd party platforms including Google and Bing, titles and Meta descriptions for 5 top-level pages, full on-page optimisation and consultative recommendations on the best practice approaches to search and SEO. Provision of our FREE Social Media control panel.
Overall Review – Assess impact of optimisation activity with a view to identifying areas that require further optimisation/focus in order to maintain progress over coming months.
Implementation of the next round of appropriate SEO modifications and online brand awareness activity.
Review first year achievements and work with you to create a campaign plan for the further development of the website’s performance and growth. This could include elements such as social media, paid advertising, content creation and email/direct marketing as required.
We work with you
We will discuss, agree and implement specific elements of activity based on your website, your business model and your market, so whilst the deliverables above are unlikely to change significantly, their order of implementation may vary from this example schedule.
On top of this you will receive;
- Dedicated account handler
- Monthly progress report
- Recommendations into year two, and beyond, to increase your site’s presence and authority
- Established in 2001, we have a combined 88 years of SEO experience and work with companies ranging from household names to niche manufacturers, e-commerce brands to technology specialists, bricks and mortar retailers to local plumbers
- We achieve great results for our clients; ask us for some client testimonials!
- We’re an official Google Partner and we are also Bing accredited
- We are friendly and approachable, we work with you, not against you
- We prioritise the optimisation activity to ensure the most valuable changes are implemented first. This helps to ensure that your rankings climb the results pages as fast as possible, bringing you improved traffic and, ultimately, increased sales
- You aren’t limited to this package, you can ‘bolt-on’ other great services, for example social media management, paid online advertising (e.g. PPC management), content creation for your site or your blog and conversion rate optimisation projects
Prices start from £395 + VAT per month
Essentials Link-Building – from £195 pcm
Social Media Services – from £95 per channel pcm
Content Creation – from £50
PPC Account Management – from £395 per month management fee + set-up
Comprehensive Keyword Research – from £695
Newsletter Marketing – POA
Website Design and Creation – POA
Web Hosting – from £45pcm
Custom Analytics Reporting – POA
Full Conversion Rate Optimisation – POA
Online Market & Competitor Analysis – POA
Terms and Conditions
All activity detailed above is subject to the following terms; The provision of on-page activity including content optimisation, page title and meta description optimisation is based on the assumption that you have full access to your website, which also has a content management system so that the modification can actually be made to the site without incurring additional fees from your web designers or our developers. Web Results Direct are able to implement optimisation changes to your CMS systems on your behalf (if required) but this time resource will be deducted from the retained monthly hours.